Summer Class Schedule:
Kids Ages: 6-9 years
May 2 – July 18
Parent Child Piano Class!
Are you looking for ways to spend time with your child? Do you want to learn a new skill alongside your child and have fun together?
Peachy Fitness and Music Lotus are now offering a Summer 12-week Parent-Child Piano Class for children ages 6-9 years and a parent or guardian starting on May 2, 2017 and ending on July 18, 2017. No prior study of the instrument is required. You will learn how to play piano together in a non-stressful and fun environment. Supplementary activities include playing duets, improvising, and family yoga!
Class meets on Tuesdays from 5:00-5:45pm at Peachy Fitness (2385 S Huron Parkway, Ann Arbor).
This class is for you if:
- You want to connect with your child through a meaningful activity
- You are ready to learn a new skill
- You absolutely love your child’s creative and crazy ideas!
- You need some time to de-stress and focus on your child
Tuition: $149/month per parent & child plus waived registration fee.
Three payments due by May 2, June 6 and July 4
Registration deadline April 28, 2017
To sign-up for the program REGISTER HERE and purchase the first month.
Benefits of Parent-Child Class:
- Enjoy making music together
- Develop fundamental piano-playing skills
- Explore your and your child’s creative self
- Acquire a life-long hobby
- Spend time learning piano together and practicing at home
Terms & Conditions:
- Program runs May 2 to July 18, 2017.
- A no cost mini-lesson with the parent and the child prior to start of the class is required to determine readiness for lessons.
- Access to a keyboard instrument for practice is highly recommended. If you don’t have an instrument, talk to us! We have a limited number of inexpensive electronic keyboards available for purchase.
- Missed classes cannot be made up. Please be in touch with the instructor to receive assignments by e-mail.
- Piano books must be purchased separately in consultation with the piano teacher ($20 approx. cost).
- In the event of program termination 30 days notice is required.
- Class size limited to 8 students (4 parents and 4 kids)
For more information or questions contact: Paola Savvidou (firstname.lastname@example.org)